Benefits of Membership
Think you are would like to become a member - JOIN NOW!
Here are just a few benefits from being part Las Madres Playgroups.
- Form friendships for both you and your children with regular playdates
- Participate in community service projects
- Members-only discounts with local businesses
- Liability insurance coverage for member playdates
- Discounts to family shows, for example the San Jose Ballet and HP Pavilion
- Online parenting forums to ask questions and swap items (and many more!)
- Monthly Speaker Nights covering topics from potty training to college funds
- Annual members-only luncheon
Annual Education Fair with more than 35 schools of all types participating Mom's Nights/Days Out
While the primary means of Las Madres networking is via your playgroups, there are the following groups available for you to join.
- Support Groups - There are situations where parents benefit from the emotional support and opportunity to share about a particular topic.
- Social Groups - These offer another way for our members to connect with each other and delve deeply into special-interest topics.
- Forums - We have four main forum: Chit-Chat, Search-and-Find, Deals n Steals and About Town.
- You don't pay for shipping - driving radius is between 1 - 15 miles
- Trust whom you're buying from or selling to - another Las Madres member (lists are private)
- Search past topics. Members tend to post summaries of all the answers they received for other members' benefit
- Receive fast notification of local sales, coupon codes, etc
- Limited-time-only deals for Las Madres vendors, and learn about new vendors that give Las Madres members discounts, as well as discount tickets!
Las Madres partners with many local vendors and businesses to offer fantastic discounts to our members on products, services and local attractions that parents find useful.
Our Speaker Night Committee organizes monthly lectures and workshops, presenting topics relevant to our parenting and early childhood education needs.
- Past topics have included:
- Potty Training
- Baby Sign Language
- Estate & Financial Planning
- Saving for College
- Choosing a Preschool
- Sleep Training
Speaker Inquiries: If you are interested in partnering with us as a Speaker, please email SpeakerNights@lasmadres.org